Wednesday, September 7, 2011

EOC: 40 UNDER 40 IN LAS VEGAS

Theirs and event of 40 people less than 40 yrs of age that get awards and commendations for their work in the community. These forty people work in business and show how professional they are. We were asked to explain where we would be professionally, personally, and in the community. I believe when I am forty that I will have a small decent business in the commercial and advertising field of photography generating business throughout the world. I am in hopes to have a family to enjoy that success with in the future. In my community I would like to help and share my work by helping other artist by helping in events and other non-profit organizations to help our youth learn and succeed.

In where I want to be in business I want to start up a company where it’s just me and start small for the first couple years. Once I have made a name for myself start hiring along the way graphic design personnel, videographers, make- up artists. And have a small little business with many outlets so we don’t have to outsource. Once I find the correct people I want to grow my business in to a multimedia corp. and maybe open other multimedia businesses around the United States.

In my personal life, I eventually want to find a partner to help me on my journey of success and to enjoy all the things life has to offer. Eventually grow into a bigger family to be able to enjoy life and what I have to offer as a business woman, wife, and mother. I want to be able to have something for the future of my children either to run or benefit from and be taken care of if I ever leave this world. I don’t want this to happen to soon but planned to happen before imp forty.
In my community as in my personal a task for me to give back would be working with not profit organization.  With these organizations we will work for the community and for our kids to make a better place since they are supposed to be the future.  I want to help them by working with them in the arts, sports and staying on the right track to grow into smart knowledgeable adults.
In hope to make something of myself in the future I would like to be somewhere in the projected years close to these goals. I want to have a fun bright outlook as I go through life. Business and personal and community goals set high to challenge myself in everyday situations and personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment