Thursday, July 21, 2011

EOC: WEEK 2 Sacrifices I'm willing to take to become a photographer.

People make a lot of sacrifices every day. They make sacrifices in getting jobs, life, family, and so on. But what sacrifices am I willing to take to become a photographer, that is the question? As I was thinking about this I ran into what sacrifices I have taken and I have made throughout my life and the decisions, I have made that have led me to where I am today. I risked my home my family to help my sister and I it led me here, has it been easy no. I don't think life is meant to be easy. I think the challenges are meant to make life more meaningful and makes your life more knowledgeable with the sacrifices you make. Sacrifices usually pay off in the long run.

I have to say the things I would have to sacrifice will have to be family. If I needed to leave and it was very important work, they would have to understand that at times we all need to do what we need to do. I would even have to sacrifice my current job because it could be the photography break I have been looking for. But with that said Even though you're willing or I'm willing to sacrifice this always remember what's important in life. Every day your faced with a challenge that will make you wonder if you should do this or not. What are you willing to risk. Like the saying goes "'do what you feel is right in your heart" and also "Go big or Go home".

No comments:

Post a Comment