Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BOC: Paparrazo




We were given an assignment to shoot as if we were paparazzo. What did that take? How would I complete this without having someone famous? How close or not close to the subject can I get? These were only a few questions that I asked myself every time I thought about what to shoot. I wanted to shoot my friends but I thought to myself why not try to actually be paparazzo and see if you can catch unsuspecting people on camera. I went to different locations and just couldn't come up with any ideas or the nerves to take the picture that came to my head. So finally I went to the park and I thought there’s always someone walking their dog or playing with their kids what a perfect shot. I was thinking about how they capture Angelina Jolie and brad Pitt with their kids and when they go out in public. I unfortunately did not get a shot of a family but I did of an older couple. This older couple were acting like they were newlyweds and I couldn’t help to be interested in what they were doing. So I brought out my 300mm lens and started taking pictures I was a bit far away but I was not too sure if I would get away with taking pictures of them in such a close range I did get a bit closer but I thought for the challenge that this would be an interesting picture. In my life being a type of paparazzo fits in due to me wanting to shoot race car drivers racing and catching them in action in their car. I feel that you will always be a type of paparazzo because you are always trying to get that one shot that going to make you.

No comments:

Post a Comment