Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BOC


I found that taking a picture within the eye was very difficult. Trying to close enough, trying to get the background, and myself inside the eyes were the things i was trying to achieve. I found myself questioning whether or not I could do this because each time i tried it never came out or it was to blurry.
When i was taking the shot the camera had trouble focusing when i got so close to the subjects eye. I had problems trying to figure how close the lens would allow me to get and how i was going to be seen in the shot. I ended up manually focusing the lens and getting as close as i could while still capturing the background.
When trying to get the background i notice if i got to close all you saw was black and then when i got to far away the picture was okay but i could see my self in the eye correctly. So each and every time is was either nothing or something in my shot, causing me to find a happy medium to where i was still close enough but far away from the subjects face to be able to catch the park within the eye and giving the viewer a description of where we could be.
I found myself trying to get close to the subjects face and trying to angle myself in the shot because in the dark spot of his eye i would always land and i could not be seen. After trying to get my self in the shot. I made him sit on the floor and i stood in a 45 degree angle and was able to get the shot i wanted. So i finally achieved the shot i was happy with. i had the background i wanted and myself in the shot. Even though i though it was difficult sometimes trying it in different ways gave me a better view point and advantage on finding the right spot. You could only get that by trying it multiple times and with multiple shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment